The facilities in the second phase of Lee Tung Shopping Centre II include Japantown, McDonald's, a congee and noodle, nursing home, toilets and clinics to provide residents in the area with their daily needs.
The second phase of Lee Tung Shopping Centre II has multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages and lifts, which are designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/disabled people. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Lei Tung Shopping Centre is a shopping mall in a housing estate. It has a wide area and can be accessed by wheelchair users alone.
- The entrance and exit of Lee Tung Shopping Center Phase II is located at No. 5 Lidong Village Road. There are steps at the main entrance and a ramp beside it, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has an accessible toilet