Chai Wan Sports Centre is located at No. 6 Yi Shun Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. It provides diversified recreational facilities, including a multi-purpose arena that can provide 3 basketball courts / 3 volleyball courts / 1 handball court / 12 badminton courts, 1 1 activity room, 1 fitness room, 2 multi-purpose squash rooms that can be converted into table tennis rooms or small activity rooms, and 1 table tennis room that can provide 1 table tennis table. Individuals and groups are welcome to rent them during opening hours .
Chai Wan Sports Centre has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven areas are equipped with ramps. Relatively flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Chai Wan Gymnasium is fully equipped and has enough barrier-free facilities, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance and exit of the Chai Wan Stadium is located at No. 6 Yishun Street. The entrance and exit are flat and wide, with automatic doors, which are suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most areas of the gymnasium are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the gymnasium, which are located on each floor of the gymnasium