Ping Tin Shopping Center was completed in 1997 and is adjacent to Ping Tin Eastage and Hongya Court. It is one of the malls under The Link REIT. There are shops, restaurants, supermarkets, etc., and there are many shops, providing diversified shopping and dining options.
There are not many barrier-free facilities in Ping Tin Shopping Center. Only lifts and accessible toilets are required. The design does not fully consider the needs of wheelchair users. Most shops have stone steps at the entrances, and most uneven places are not equipped with ramps. Wheelchairs It is more difficult for people to go up and down.
Ping Tin Shopping Centre is a shopping mall in a housing estate. The place is quite spacious. It is more convenient for wheelchair users to take a bus.
- The main entrance of Pingtian Shopping Centre is at No. 23 Andian Street, Lam Tin. There is a ramp at the entrance but no automatic doors. People with wheelchairs should pay attention.
- Most areas of the Pingtian Shopping Centre are still designed to be broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users.
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the lobby
- There are no ramps in most uneven places
- The ramp is steep, making it difficult for wheelchair users to get on and off
- Ping Tin Shopping mall has an accessible toilet