Causeway Bay Plaza Phase II is a Ginza-style commercial building, adjacent to MTR Causeway Bay Station Exit B. It gathers office buildings, banks, high-end beauty, leisure shopping and high-end restaurants. It is one of the many restaurants in Causeway Bay.
There are not many barrier-free facilities in Phase 2 of Causeway Bay Plaza. There are only elevators in the back alleys to reach all floors of the mall. Wheelchair/handicapped travel is not fully considered. It is recommended that wheelchair users do not go alone.
There are not many barrier-free facilities in Causeway Bay Plaza Phase II, so wheelchair users are advised not to go alone.
Address : 463-483 Lockhart Road , Causeway Bay
- The main entrance of Causeway Bay Plaza Phase II is located at 463-483 Lockhart Road. There is a ramp at the main entrance of the mall, but the ramp only leads to the escalator
- For wheelchair users to go to the mall, they need to go through the dirty back alley next to the plaza and take the freight elevator to all floors of the mall
- Most of the passages in Causeway Bay Plaza Phase II are still broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a cargo lift located in the back alley for loading and unloading, which can travel to and from major shops, and there are two lifts located in the lobby on the second floor
- There are ramps in a small number of uneven places, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Causeway Bay Plaza Phase 2 does not have accessible toilets