The Waterfront Shopping Mall is adjacent to the MTR Ma On Shan Station and the waterfront promenade. There are 27 shops in the mall.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, nursery rooms and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Adjacent to the MTR Ma On Shan Station, Ya Tao Ju Shopping Mall is a small shopping mall that can be accessed by wheelchair users alone.
- The main entrance and exit of the Arto Court shopping mall is located at No. 15 An Chun Street, the seafront. The entrance is flat and wide with a hand-pushing door. Wheelchair/handicapped people may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the Arto Court shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Yataoju shopping mall has 2 accessible toilets located on the ground floor and 1/F
- There is a nursery room in the Ya Tao Ju shopping mall