Smiling Shau kei wan Plaza in Shaukeiwan District has restaurants, Parkn’s supermarkets and more than 100 shops of all kinds, providing affordable and high-quality goods for residents in the district to buy.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, ramps, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Smiling Shau kei wan Plaza is spacious and wheelchair users can go alone.
- Smiling Shau kei wan Plaza has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is located on Nankang Street. The entrances and exits are flat and wide but need to be pushed manually. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility should be especially careful
- Most areas of the plaza are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the plaza, distributed on all floors of the mall