In 2012, Tin Shui Shopping Centre added two new landmarks-Happy Plaza and an open-air octagonal atrium. It has gathered a diverse range of shops and restaurants, and there are 577 parking spaces in the mall, which can be easily parked by car owners.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, nursery rooms, parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tin Shui Shopping Centre has complete transportation facilities and barrier-free facilities, and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance and exit of Tin Shui Shopping Centre is at No. 9 Tianrui Road. There is a stone step at the entrance of the main entrance, and there are ramp entrances and push doors next to it. Wheelchair/handicapped people may require assistance
- Most areas of the shopping centre are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are 2 accessible toilets in the mall, located at G/F near Youpin 360 and 1/F near COSWAY
- There are 2 nurseries in the mall, located at G/F near Youpin 360 and 1/F near COSWAY
- The parking lot has 5 special parking spaces for the disabled
Visually impaired facilities
- The mall has a tactile floor plan