Cityplaza is the largest shopping mall on Hong Kong Island. In this shopping mall suitable for the same family, there are about 170 stores and a large Japanese department store APiTA, which provides diversified shopping options. There are also many leisure facilities in the mall, such as the only ice skating rink on Hong Kong Island and a well-equipped cinema.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including automatic doors, lifts, accessible toilets and special parking spaces for the disabled. The design of the local passages is wide and all uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can Easy up and down.
Cityplaza is the largest shopping mall on Hong Kong Island. It is a spacious area and is very suitable for people with disabilities/wheelchairs.
- Cityplaza is connected to MTR Tai Koo Station, and there is a wide passage from the MTR station to the mall
- There are also elevators in the passage from the MTR station to the mall, suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons
- Taikoo Shing Road also has an entrance to the mall
- Most places are designed with wide passageways, suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, and there are also ramps connecting the upper and lower floors
- The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall
- The access to the toilet is wide and flat
- There is parking in Cityplaza
- There are parking spaces for the disabled in the car park
- There is a lift to other floors