Siu Sai Wan Sports Ground (Siu Sai Wan Sports Ground) is a sports complex located on Fukang Street, Siu Sai Wan, Eastern District of Hong Kong Island. It was completed and opened in December 1996 and has a capacity of 11,891 people. It is the second largest sports ground on Hong Kong Island after the Hong Kong Stadium. , Is one of the venues of the 2009 East Asian Games.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, elevators, unobstructed accessible toilets and special parking spaces for the disabled. Most of the places have wide access roads, and all uneven places are equipped with ramps. The road is relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Siu Sai Wan Sports Ground is vast and convenient, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- Siu Sai Wan Sports Ground has two main entrances, and the road near the entrance is flat, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- All areas of the Siu Sai Wan Sports Ground are designed to be wide and flat, suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located near the main entrance
- There are stairs in a few places, ramps and elevators are provided for up and down
- The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility can easily get on and off
- Siu Sai Wan Sports Ground has an accessible toilet located near the main entrance
- Siu Sai Wan Sports Ground has a parking lot, and there are parking spaces for the disabled in the parking lot