Tseung Kwan O Public Library is located at Po Lam Wan Lung Road, Tseung Kwan O, Sai Kung, New Territories, Hong Kong. It is one of the facilities that make up the largest comprehensive venue in Tseung Kwan O. It is adjacent to Tseung Kwan O Stadium and Tseung Kwan O Swimming Pool. The library provides adult library, children library, and reference library. , Multimedia library, computer information center, newspaper reading room, promotion activity room and student study room equipment, the appearance of the library is like a covered Roman arena.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, automatic doors, lifts, and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Tseung Kwan O Public Library is spacious and suitable for wheelchair users.
- The main entrance of the Tseung Kwan O Library is located at No. 9 Wan Lung Road. The entrance is flat and wide with automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most parts of the library are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift on and off, located in the library
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet located outside the library