The Ngau Tau Kok Government Offices is only 5 storeys high and contains the Kowloon District Office of the Selective Employment Division of the Hong Kong Labour Department, the Occupational Safety-Operations Division of the Labour Department, the Office of the Youth Corps of the Civil Aid Service, and the Music and Cultural Services Department of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. Offices of government departments such as the Material Supply Team (3-5th floor) of the Office.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, accessible toilets, lifts, tactile guide paths and tactile floor plans, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, and most uneven places are equipped with slopes. The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The ground floor of the Ngau Tau Kok Government Offices is the Kowloon District Office of the Selective Employment Division of the Hong Kong Labour Department. People with wheelchairs/handicapped can go there alone.
Address : 21 On Wah Street, Ngau Tau Kok, Kowloon
- The main entrance of Ngau Tau Kok Government Offices is located at No. 21 On Wah Street. The gate entrance is flat and wide. The entrance of the building is equipped with a ramp, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most of the local government offices are designed to be broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift elevator located in the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The Government Offices has an accessible toilet located on the ground floor
Visually impaired facilities
- Government Offices are equipped with tactile guide paths, underground labor department fire escape tactile channel plans and touch-reading floor plans