Tai Wo Plaza
Location: Tai W Plaza | Accessibility category: Shopping malls | Accessibility information: Tai Wo Plaza has a number of barrier-free facilities
Tai Wo Plaza was originally called Tai Wo Shopping Mall. It was built on both sides of Tai Wo Station on East Rail Line to match Tai Wo Village. It was completed in 1989. Since mid-2007, Link Exhibition has renovated Tai Wo Plaza and introduced a number of large chain stores. To enhance competitiveness. As of February 2010, the official name of the mall was changed to Tai Wo Plaza.
Tai Wo Plaza has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, lifts, wheelchair lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tai Wo Plaza is adjacent to MTR Tai Wo Station, with convenient transportation and wheelchair users can go there alone.
Address : Tai Wo Plaza 12 Tai Wo Road Tai Po, New Territories
Enquiries : 3977-4987
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance of Tai Wo Plaza is connected to Exit A of the MTR Station. The passage is flat and suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- The passages in most places of Tai Wo Plaza are broadly designed, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There are multiple elevators on and off, located next to the lobby
- There are only a few uneven places, most of which are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets located in various places in Tai Wo Plaza