Whampoa Tiandi covers an area of 1.4 million square feet and has more than 300 shops. It is one of the largest shopping, food and entertainment centers in Hong Kong. Whampoa World, with its streamlined cruise ship as its landmark, is composed of a number of uniquely designed themed shopping malls, including food courts, fashion shops, treasure shops, home gardens, wonderful shops, Baibao shops, etc., gathering all kinds of fashion boutiques, global food, Audio-visual appliances and entertainment facilities. Welcome to Whampoa World to experience a one-stop shopping, leisure and entertainment tour.
The Whampoa World Home Court has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, nursery rooms and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, and most of the uneven areas are equipped The ramp, which is relatively flat, makes it easy for wheelchair users to get on and off.
The Whampoa World Home Court is close to the MTR station and has sufficient barrier-free facilities for wheelchair users to go alone.
- Whampoa Tiandi Home Court has multiple exits. The main entrance on Dekang Street has stone steps. Wheelchair users walk right-hand side. The entrance is flat and wide with push doors. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the home courtyard are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off
- Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The Home Court has multiple accessible toilets, distributed throughout the mall
- Home courtyard has a nursery room