Ngau Chi Wan Public Library (Ngau Chi Wan Public Library) is a public library in Ngau Chi Wan, Hong Kong, managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. It is located on the 5th to 6th floors of the Ngau Chi Wan Municipal Services Building, 11 Clear Water Bay Road, Kowloon.
The Ngau Chi Wan Public Library has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, and automatic doors. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Niu Chi Wan Public Library is a district library with a wide area and is suitable for wheelchair users.
- The main entrance of the Niu Chi Wan Library is located on the 5th-6th floors of the Municipal Building, No. 11 Clear Water Bay Road. The entrance to the Municipal Building is equipped with ramps and automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most parts of the library are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are no accessible toilets in the library. If necessary, you can use the accessible toilets in the municipal building