Ngau Tau Kok Upper Village Shopping Center is a single-story building located on the ground floor of the second phase of Ngau Tau Kok Upper Village at the junction of Ngau Tau Kok Road and On Tak Road. It was completed at the end of July 2009 and officially opened in September of the same year. The mall has a total of 6 shops, providing a total commercial area of approximately 1,100 square meters. Including an HSBC bank self-service teller machine, Maxim's MX fast food, 7-11 convenience store, western pharmacy, Ngau Tau Kok Neighborhood Welfare Association, western medicine clinic and the China Resources Vanguard Supermarket covering an area of about 608 square meters to provide residents with daily needs. In addition, there is also a Methodist Ngau Tau Kok Youth Integrated Service Center in the mall.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The shopping mall of Upper Village in Ngau Tau Kok is vast and suitable for wheelchair users to eat and drink.
- The main entrance and exit of the shopping mall of Upper Ngau Tau Kok Village is located on the ground floor of Phase II of Upper Ngau Tau Kok Village
- The wide passages in all areas of the shopping mall are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit;
- The landing platform is equipped with 2 lifts, located on the opposite side of the shopping mall, beside the Tanzi Yunnan Rice Noodle
- Most places are flat roads, and a small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
- The mall has an accessible toilet