The Centre has an area of 95,697 square feet and is located in the center of Ma On Shan District, a few minutes' walk from Exit A of MTR Ma On Shan Station. The mall is equipped with music, dance, chess and language learning centers, as well as many Chinese, Western and Shanghai restaurants.
The Ma On Shan Centre is equipped with a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Ma On Shan Centre is close to the MTR station and is easily accessible for wheelchair users.
- The main entrance of the Ma On Shan Centre is at No. 1 On Chun Street. There is a ramp at the entrance, so wheelchair users can easily enter and exit
- Most areas of the Ma On Shan Centre are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- All uneven places are equipped with ramps
- The ramp is relatively flat and steep, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Ma On Shan Centre has 3 accessible toilets