The Hong Kong Velodrome is located at 105-107 Po Hong Road, Tseung Kwan O. It is the first indoor cycling facility in Hong Kong that meets the standards of the International Cycling Federation. The Velodrome provides diversified recreational facilities, which can be rented by individuals and groups as needed. In addition, different types of recreational and sports activities are held in the museum every month, and citizens are welcome to sign up for participation.
The Hong Kong Velodrome is equipped with a number of barrier-free facilities, including electric doors, lifts, accessible parking spaces and accessible toilets, etc. The facilities fully meet the needs of wheelchair users. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Hong Kong Velodrome in Tseung Kwan O is vast and suitable for wheelchair users to go alone.
- Exit B2 of the MTR station. There are signs along the way. The road is flat and wide, suitable for the disabled. The Hong Kong Velodrome has a main entrance with an automatic door near the entrance, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most areas of the Hong Kong Velodrome are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users.
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby.
- There are only a few uneven places, most of which are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
- The Hong Kong Velodrome has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the Velodrome.
- There is 1 unblocked and accessible parking space in the parking lot