Hiu Kwong Street Rest Garden is located on Hiu Kwong Street, Sau Mau Ping, managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. It is a small recreational park with facilities including a children's playground, a fitness area for the elderly, pavilions and arbours.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, tactile guide paths and tactile floor plans, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, wheelchairs People can easily go up and down.
Hiu Kwong Street Rest Garden is a small park and is recommended for wheelchair users to go there by bus.
Address : Hui Kwong Street, Sau Mau Ping, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
- There are multiple entrances and exits in the Xiaoguang Street Recreation Garden, one of which is located on Xiaoguang Street. The entrance is flat and wide, which is suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most parts of the garden are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are no accessible toilets in the Rest Garden on Xiao Kwong Street
Visually impaired facilities
- Hiu Kwong Street Recreation has a garden tactile guide path and a tactile floor plan for the visually impaired