Gourmet-place covers an area of 1.4 million square feet and has more than 300 shops. It is one of the largest shopping, food and entertainment centers in Hong Kong. Gourmet-place, with its streamlined cruise ship as its landmark, is composed of a number of uniquely designed themed shopping malls, including food courts, fashion shops, treasure shops, home gardens, wonderful shops, Baibao shops, etc., gathering all kinds of fashion boutiques, global food, Audio-visual appliances and entertainment facilities. Welcome to Gourmet-place to experience a one-stop shopping, leisure and entertainment tour.
The Gourmet-place has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Gourmet-place specializes in cuisines from various countries, and most restaurants are accessible to wheelchair users.
- The main entrance and exit of Whampoa Tiandi Food Court is located on Tak On Street. There are stone steps at the entrance of the gate, and there are ramps and push doors next to it. People with wheelchair/mobility disabilities may require assistance from staff
- Most of the food courts are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located near the entrance to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The food court has multiple accessible restrooms distributed throughout the mall