The Hong Kong Gold Coast is located on the shores of Castle Peak Bay, surrounded by golden beaches, the sea and sky, the country club and yacht club, surrounded by green, leisurely and freehand. It takes only half an hour by car to get away from the bustling city, attracting local and foreign visitors as well as friends in the area to come here, and enjoy the natural scenery, sunshine and fine sand of Hong Kong's Gold Coast.
The Gold Coast has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrance and exit design, ramps, accessible toilets, and special parking spaces for the disabled. Most of the passages on the Gold Coast are flat, wide and flat, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Most of the Gold Coast mall is located on the ground, and all shops can be reached by wheelchair friends.
- The passage near the Gold Coast bus station is wide and flat, so wheelchair users can use it alone
- Most places have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are only a few uneven places, most of which are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the Gold Coast Mall, which are distributed throughout the mall
- Gold Coast parking lot and Golden Beach public parking lot have multiple parking spaces dedicated to the disabled