East Plaza (E Plaza) is located at 7 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong. The 36-storey building is a commercial building, and the underground to the second floor is a shopping mall. There are more than 20 restaurants in the food court on the ground floor. Food types, such as Japanese, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, Korean...
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages and lifts, and are designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/disabled people. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps that are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
E Plaza is close to the MTR station and the transportation is convenient, so wheelchair users can go there alone.
Address : 7 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong
Enquiries : 3421-2345
- The main entrance of East Plaza is at No. 7 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong. The entrance is flat and wide, which is suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most areas of the East Square have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is an escalator and a lift in the loading and unloading mall, and the lift behind the security information counter on the ground of the plaza connects to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- East Plaza has 2 accessible toilets located on the ground floor and 2nd floor of the mall