D2 Place is Hong Kong's first shopping mall and office building converted from an industrial building. It is located above the MTR Lai Chi Kok Station. Two buildings, D2 Place Phase I and Phase II, provide more than 500,000 square feet of retail, office and event space. Different from other inverted shopping malls, D2 Place operates under a "start-up business model", which concentrates resources to nurture and support start-ups, young entrepreneurs and local brands. The two shopping malls also have unique venues for different cultural and creative activities on a regular basis, including the familiar "Weekend Market" held every Saturday and Sunday.
The second phase of D2 Place is located at No. 15 Changshun Street, Cheung Sha Wan. It is an 11-storey building with 110 parking spaces. Various types of retail shops and restaurants are introduced from the ground floor to the second floor. The 3rd floor is a special food court. The 5th to 9th floors are<
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, nursery rooms and accessible toilets, etc. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, and inclined The road is relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
D2 Place Two is close to the MTR station, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- D2 Place Two has multiple populations. The main entrance is at Lilai Center, No. 15 Cheung Shun Street. The entrance is flat and wide, with a push door. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most places of D2 Place Two have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- D2 Place Two has multiple accessible restrooms distributed throughout the mall
- D2 Place Two has a nursery room