"The mall occupies about 200,000 square feet and is a one-stop shopping, entertainment and dining center. The main tenant on the ground floor is Sincere Department Store, which has a wide range of goods, including clothing, handbags and footwear, outdoor sports goods, household goods, Bedding and food provide customers with a different shopping experience. There are many dining options on the upper ground floor and the first floor, including Chinese, Western, Japanese, Korean, and Hong Kong-style restaurants. In addition, the theater on the first floor is the first in Hong Kong The all-digital movie city covers an area of over 33,000 square feet and has 5 cinemas with a total of 700 seats, providing a new generation of entertainment."
Citywalk Phase 2 has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, wheelchair lifts, accessible toilets and nursery rooms, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The shopping mall has a large space, all-inclusive shops, convenient transportation, and complete barrier-free facilities. It is no problem for wheelchair users to go alone.
Take the Tsuen Wan Station Lift Upper Concourse on the Tsuen Wan Line. Walk along the Tsuen Wan Flyover Network towards Tsuen Wan West, passing Citywalk Phase 1>Nina Plaza to Citywalk Phase 2. The journey takes about 17 minutes.
- Citywalk Phase 2 has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is on Yeung Uk Road. The entrance is flat and wide, with ramps and push doors. Wheelchair users may require assistance from staff
- The design of most local passages in Citywalk Phase 2 is wide
- There are two lifts on and off, which are connected to the parking lot behind a glass door next to the first department store in the mall
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are two accessible toilets located in G/F and 1/F of the mall
- There is a nursery room located next to 1/F Binpal Korean Grill
- There are special parking spaces for the disabled in the B1 parking lot of the shopping mall