Yuen Long Theatre is a modern performing arts venue. Since its opening in May 2000, it has become a center for various arts in the Northwest New Territories. The theatre is located on Yuen Long Tiyu Road, adjacent to Yuen Long Park, Yuen Long Stadium and the public swimming pool. The special bamboo garden in the lobby brings out a tranquil and elegant cultural atmosphere.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, elevators, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat. Wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Yuen Long Theatre is a cultural performing arts venue with barrier-free facilities and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance of the Yuen Long Theatre is located at No. 9 Tiyu Road, Yuen Long. There are stone steps at the entrance of the main entrance, and there are ramps and automatic doors next to it, which are very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most areas of the Yuen Long Theatre are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The theater has an accessible toilet