Within walking distance of both Locwood and Tin Yiu light rail stops and accessible to Tin Shui Wai MTR station, Tin Yiu Plaza attracts nearby residents. Tin Yiu Plaza was transformed in 2009 into a mall with a vibrant community atmosphere. Near Tin Shui Wai Park and Sports Ground, it is the perfect pit stop after a morning or afternoon stroll in the park.
At the heart of the shopping centre is a colorfully furnished atrium offering comfortable sitting or eating area for those in need of a break.
Tin Yiu Plaza has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, nursery rooms, wheelchair lifts, parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tin Yiu Plaza is close to the light rail station, and the place is wide, suitable for wheelchair users to go alone.
There are two malls. One is mainly the consumption area, and the other is mainly the food court (food court). The food court is equipped with a wheelchair lift to be controlled by security personnel.
- The main entrance of Tin Yiu Plaza is located at No. 2 Tin Wu Road, Tin Shui Wai. The entrance is flat and wide with automatic doors, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located near the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are 2 accessible toilets in the mall, which are located on the ground floor near China Resources Hall Pharmacy and 1/F near Dahuahuo
- The parking lot has 5 special parking spaces for the disabled
Visually impaired facilities
- The mall has a tactile floor plan