There is nothing more fascinating than watching the wonderful horse racing on a shining neon night! Happy Valley Racecourse (Happy Valley) Surrounded by tall buildings and connected to the tramway, Happy Valley Racecourse is lively and prosperous every night of the race. Whether you are in a public gallery or a private room, the intoxicating night, dazzling lights and exciting races at Happy Valley Racecourse can bring you great enjoyment.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, lifts and unobstructed toilets, etc. The local passages are designed to be wide, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can Easy up and down.
Happy Valley Racecourse (Happy Valley) is wide and has enough barrier-free facilities, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance of the Happy Valley Racecourse, the aisles are wide and flat, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- Happy Valley Racecourse Most areas are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- There are multiple elevators on and off, located in the lobby of the racecourse
- There is no height difference in all places, and the passage is flat, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- There are multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the racecourse