St. Mary's Church is the first church of the Hong Kong Anglican Church to develop missionary work in the eastern district of Hong Kong Island. It was established in 1911. It is located at the junction of East Hospital Road and Tung Lo Wan Road, 2A Tai Hang Road, Causeway Bay. It is currently the Diocese of Hong Kong Island. church. St. Mary's Church is the only remaining church on Hong Kong Island that combines Chinese characteristics and Renaissance architectural styles. It is now listed as a first-class historical building in Hong Kong.
St. Mary's Church of the Anglican Church is listed as a first-class historical building in Hong Kong. We do not yet have the details of the barrier-free facilities for this attraction. You are welcome to follow the template and email the relevant information to [email protected] so that we can supplement this part of the information. (Please click here to download the relevant template.)
St. Mary’s Church is listed as a first-class historical building in Hong Kong. There are not many barrier-free facilities, so wheelchair users should pay special attention.
- The main entrance of St. Mary's Church of the Anglican Church is at No. 2A Tai Hang Road, Causeway Bay. There is a stone wheelchair at the main entrance, and people with wheelchairs must enter from the side road ramp.