Lei Yue Mun Estate
Location: Lei Yue Mun Estate | Accessibility category: Public housing | Accessibility information: Lei Yue Mun Estate is a public housing estate.
Lei Yue Mun Estate is a public housing estate in Hong Kong. It is located in Yau Tong, Kwun Tong District, Kowloon. The name comes from the famous domestic Strait Lei Yue Mun and Lei Yue Mun Village in the south of the housing estate. It is only 15 minutes away from MTR Yau Tong Station along Lei Yue Mun Road. Lei Yue Mun Village.
Lei Yue Mun Estate has basic barrier-free facilities including passages, ramps and lifts, and the design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Lei Yue Mun Estate is a public housing estate with basic barrier-free facilities.
Address : Lei Yue Mun Village
Enquiries : 2246-5500
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance of Lei Yue Mun Estate is near Yan Wing Street
- Most areas of Lei Yue Mun Estate are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts in each building, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are no accessible toilets in Lei Yue Mun Estate. If necessary, you can use the accessible toilets located in the large area.