Lee Garden One
Venue: Lee Garden One, Causeway Bay | Accessibility category: Shopping mall | Accessibility information: Lee Garden One, Causeway Bay
Lee Garden is located on a tree-lined street in the busy market, with a pleasant view. Here are the world's top international brand specialty stores, selling fashion apparel, watches and diamonds, and some even provide exclusive products or services. Among them, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes, Dior, Cartier, Van Cleef and Arpels, BVLGARI, Gucci, Tod's and Valentino And so on, are the hot spots for Hong Kong celebrities and tasters. If you want to dress up children as star-rated babies, you must come to Lee Garden’s special "Children's Famous Store Area", which includes the first Burberry Children store opened by the British brand Burberry in Hong Kong, as well as Ralph Lauren Children, Baby Dior, Gucci Kids and BAPE KIDS by *a bathing ape® and many other international famous brand children's clothing stores.
The Lee Garden Phase I in Causeway Bay has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Lee Garden One is located on a tree-lined street on Hysan Avenue. The environment is beautiful and the place is wide, so wheelchair users can stroll around alone.
Address : Lee Garden One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Enquiries : 2907-5227
Website : Related attractions URL
- Related Introduction :
- Discover Hong Kong
- Lee Garden Phase I in Causeway Bay has multiple entrances and exits, the main entrance is on Lan Fong Road.
- Most areas of Lee Garden One in Causeway Bay are well-designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps.-The ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Lee Garden One has multiple accessible restrooms distributed throughout the mall