LANDMARK is synonymous with top shopping and lifestyle. Its long history began in 1904. Today, it has become a high-end fashion shopping spot for Land's Central Property, which includes 4 landmark buildings: LANDMARK ATRIUM, LANDMARK Alexandra, LANDMARK Chater and LANDMARK PRINCE. These landmark buildings are connected by footbridges and gather about 208 of the most carefully selected famous stores and restaurants, with a dazzling array of high-end fashion and accessories, ingenious watches and jewellery, chic and expensive homeware, and intimate professional beauty care services. As well as the Chinese and foreign delicacies that let the taste buds taste fresh, it presents the most comfortable and satisfying shopping experience for customers with extraordinary taste.
The Landmark has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, wheelchair lifts, lifts, accessible toilets, and all uneven places with ramps. The ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
LANDMARK (Landmark Plaza) is connected to the MTR station, the transportation is very convenient, wheelchair users can go alone.
- The Landmark has multiple entrances and exits, the main entrance is in Queen's Road Central
- There is a lift platform at the entrance and exit of Queen's Road Central, which is very convenient for wheelchair users
- LANDMARK Alexandria is connected to Exit H of Central Station
- Most areas of the Landmark are designed with wide passageways, which are very suitable for wheelchair users.
- There are multiple lifts on and off
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The Landmark has multiple accessible toilets located throughout the mall