If you love art, come and experience a series of visual shocks! The Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre is an art centre under the Art Promotion Office of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. It is located on the west side of Hong Kong Park in Admiralty on Hong Kong Island. It is a place for visual artists to observe each other, learn, exchange, and develop.
The Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre has a number of barrier-free facilities, including lifts and accessible toilets, narrow passageways, and ramps on all uneven areas. The ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Although the Visual Arts Center is a historical building, barrier-free facilities are still sufficient, but a small number of places are relatively narrow, and wheelchair users need to be especially careful
Monday, Wednesday to Sunday: 10 am to 9 pm
Mid-Autumn Festival, Winter Solstice, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve and Lunar New Year’s Eve: 10 am to 5 pm
Closed on Tuesday, Christmas Day and the following day, New Year's Day, and the first to third day of the Lunar New Year
Address : Hong Kong Park, at 7A Kennedy Road above Central, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Enquiries : 2521-3008
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance of the Hong Kong Visual Arts Center is located in Hong Kong Park. There is a ramp at the main entrance. The ramp is flat and wide for wheelchair users to get on and off easily
- Most areas of the Hong Kong Visual Arts Center have narrow passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift on boarding and landing, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the attractions