Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) is a statutory public university in Hong Kong with a Christian Baptist background. According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, HKBU ranked 42nd in Asia from 2013 to 2014, and became the top 50 best higher education in Asia One of the universities. As for the QS World University Rankings, HKBU ranks 288th in the world. The School of Communication is the most prestigious. Its Department of Journalism was assessed by Asian Correspondent as one of the “Top Ten Journalism Schools in the Heart of Asian Students” in 2011. It is as famous as the Columbia University School of Journalism and is the top three in the school’s enrollment volunteers. name.
The multiple barrier-free facilities of Shanheng campus, including ramp entrances and exits, passages, elevators, accessible toilets, etc., are designed to fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. The local passages are designed to be wide and low, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Hong Kong Baptist University-ShanHeng has more stairs on campus, wheelchair users should pay attention to the signs.
- There is a ramp at the entrance of Jincheng Road on campus
- The entrance needs to be opened manually, causing inconvenience to wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- The passageway design is wide in most places
- However, there are many stairs in the campus, which is not convenient for wheelchair/handicapped people.
- There are many elevators in the campus buildings and landing areas
- Most places have unobstructed and accessible toilets, you can find the relevant location according to the signs
- The parking lot is located on the ShanHeng campus