Aiding Shopping Centre is a shopping mall under Gaw Capital. It is located on both sides of Tuen Mun Rural Committee Road, Tuen Mun District, Hong Kong. It is above the Light Rail On Ting Station and next to On Ting Village and Youai Village. It is formed by the merger of the two villages' subsidiary shopping malls. The mall was originally called Anding Youai Shopping Mall. According to the layout of the mall, the new name "H.A.N.D.S" means "Have A Nice Day Shopping". It is divided into five areas: H, A, N, D, and S, which correspond to the name of the mall.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, unobstructed toilets, tactile guide paths and tactile floor plans, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps. The road is relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
On Ting Estate H.A.N.D.S. is located in On Ting Estate and Yau Oi Estate, close to the light rail station, with sufficient barrier-free facilities, wheelchair users can go alone.
- On Ting Estate H.A.N.D.S. is located above the Light Rail Anding Station, next to Anding Village and Youai Village. There are multiple entrances and exits. One of the entrances is in Anding Village. The entrance is flat and wide, with hand-pushed doors for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility or assistance from staff
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on each floor
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
-The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall
Visually impaired facilities
- The mall is equipped with tactile guide path, tactile Braille and tactile floor plan to facilitate the visually impaired