Choi Yuen Plaza in Sheung Shui uses natural lighting and has a full sense of space. It gathers different types of shops, restaurants and services. It has convenient transportation and is close to the MTR Sheung Shui Station, which is convenient for residents in the district. The square also has 536 parking spaces to cater for the needs of motorists. The parking lot of Caiyuan Plaza is equipped with charging stations for electric vehicles to serve car owners who support environmental protection.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, nursery rooms, parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, and most of the uneven areas There is a ramp, and the ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Choi Yuen Plaza is adjacent to the MTR Sheung Shui Station, with convenient transportation and a wide area suitable for wheelchair users to go alone.
- Choi Yuen Plaza has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is at No. 8 Caiyuan Road. There are stone steps at the entrance of the gate. There are ramps and automatic doors next to it. It is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most areas of Choi Yuen Garden Plaza are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the plaza, distributed throughout the mall
- There are 2 nurseries in the square, which are located on 3/F and 4/F of the mall
- There is a parking space for the disabled in the parking lot