Choi Tak Shopping Centre is a medium-sized shopping mall under the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Housing Authority. It is located in Choi Tak Village, Pingshan, Kwun Tong District, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
There are many barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, accessible toilets, nursery rooms, tactile floor plans and tactile guide paths, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, most of them There are ramps on uneven places, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
There is no direct railway to Cai Tak Shopping Centre. It is recommended that wheelchair users transfer to shuttle bus 28B at Kai Yip Village to reach it.
- The entrance of Caide Shopping Center is located on Cairong Road, Pingshan. There are steps at the underground entrance of the shopping center, and there is a ramp beside it, which is suitable for wheelchair users to get on and off.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located next to the entrance to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall
- There is a nursery room on the 5th floor in the mall
Visually impaired facilities
- The mall is equipped with touch-reading floor plans and guide paths to facilitate the visually impaired
- There is a parking space for the disabled in the shopping mall parking lot