Choi Hung Road Sports Centre is located on Choi Hung Road, Wong Tai Sin, the former Kai Tak Recreation Ground. It is adjacent to Wong Tai Sin Police Station and Shuang Hei Street in San Po Kong. Facilities include 1 multi-purpose arena, 2 multi-purpose large-scale activity rooms, and 1 multi-purpose table tennis. The ball room, 4 squash courts and fitness room hold different types of recreational and sports activities every month, and citizens are welcome to sign up.
Rainbow Road Sports Centre has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Rainbow Road Gymnasium has complete sports facilities and a wide area, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- The main entrance of the Rainbow Road Sports Centre is located on the platform on the 1st floor of No. 150 Rainbow Road, Tai Sin. The entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most of the passages in the gymnasium are designed to be wide and suitable for wheelchair users.
- There is a lift on boarding and landing, located next to the entrance and exit
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The gymnasium has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the gymnasium