Temple Mall South
Venue: Temple Mall South | Accessibility category: Shopping mall | Temple mall south has a number of barrier-free facilities
The Wong Tai Sin Center is divided into two main parts: the South Hall (formerly Wong Tai Sin Center) and the North Hall (formerly Lung Cheung Plaza/Long Cheung Centre). The South Hall is four floors high and has a market, basketball courts, volleyball courts, tennis courts, and providing areas. The daily needs of the residents.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, wheelchair lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Wong Tai Sin Centre South Wing is close to the MTR station, which is convenient for notification and wheelchair users can go there alone.
Address : 103 Ching Tak Street, Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon
Enquiries : 2320-9635
Website : Related attractions URL
- Wong Tai Sin Centre South Hall has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is at 103 Ching Tak Street, Wong Tai Sin. The entrance and exit are equipped with steps and ramps, which are very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Wong Tai Sin Centre South Hall is designed with wide passageways in most areas, which is generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts and wheelchair lifts on and off
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Wong Tai Sin Center South Wing has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall