Shek Lei Shopping Centre II
Location: Shek Lei Second Village Shopping Centre | Accessibility Classification: Estate Shopping Centre | Accessibility Information: Shek Lei Second
The second phase of the Shek Lei Shopping Centre is located at a conspicuous location on Waili Street adjacent to Dalong Street, and is connected to the residential part of the village by a pedestrian passage. The shopping mall includes a total of 7110 square meters of shops, 156 parking spaces and 3 rooftop tennis courts. The design of the shopping mall makes good use of the topography of the site and the elevation gap of 15 meters. The public transportation interchange, taxi access and commercial parking lot are located on different floors, and each has its own entrance and exit. The lobby of the mall has a ceiling height, and the shops on each floor can be seen in the distance. Other features include advertising towers, pedestrian bridges leading to the first phase of shops and markets, and landscaped steps to adjacent residential buildings.
The shopping mall of Shek Lei Second Village has multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, and most of the uneven areas There is a ramp, and the ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The shopping mall in Shek Lei Second Village is spacious and has sufficient barrier-free facilities, making it suitable for wheelchair users to go alone.
Address : 110 Tai Loong Street, Kwai Chung
Enquiries : 3977-4751
Website : Related attractions URL
- There are multiple entrances and exits at the Shek Lei Second Village Shopping Centre. The entrance is located on Dalong Street. The entrance is flat and wide, with hand-pushing doors. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on each floor, some of which are connected to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall
- There are 2 parking spaces dedicated to the disabled in the parking lot