The Quarry Bay Public Library is a district library managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
The Quarry Bay Public Library is spacious and suitable for wheelchair users to go alone. In addition, the fifth floor is the adult library. Wheelchair users need to press the door bell to open the door after the elevator reaches the fifth floor to open the door to the adult library.
- Monday 09:00 am-08:00 pm
- Tuesday 09:00 am-08:00 pm
- Wednesday 09:00 am-08:00 pm
- Thursday 12:00 noon-08:00 pm
- Friday 09:00 am-08:00 pm
- Saturday 09:00 am-08:00 pm
- Sunday 09:00 am-05:00 pm
- *Public holidays 09:00 am-05:00 pm
Address : 4th to 5th floors, Quarry Bay Municipal Services Building, 38 Quarry Bay Street, Hong Kong
Enquiries : 2922-4055
Website : Related attractions URL
- Quarry Bay Public Library is located on the 4-5th floor of Quarry Bay Municipal Services Building. The entrance of the Municipal Building is flat and wide. The gate is long open. Transfer to the lift to the Quarry Bay Public Library on the 4th floor. The entrance is flat and wide, which is suitable for wheelchairs/impaired mobility person
- Most areas of the public library are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Shangluo Building has 2 lifts located next to the entrance of the lobby
- The public library has 2 accessible toilets located on 4/F and 5/F
Visually impaired facilities
- The public library is equipped with tactile braille, touch plan and tactile guide path