Prudential Centre is located at 216-228 Nathan Road, Jordan. It is a commercial building that combines shopping malls and hotels. It was completed in 1982 and was built by Nishimatsu Construction in Japan. The shopping mall "Hengfeng Shopping Mall" is located on the second floor to the second basement floor; the Hengfeng Hotel is on the third floor and above.
There are not many barrier-free facilities in the Prudential Center. Only lifts and accessible toilets are available. The design does not fully consider the needs of wheelchair users. Most of the uneven areas are not equipped with ramps, making it difficult for wheelchair users to get on and off.
The design of Prudential Center is too special, which is very inconvenient for wheelchair users. It is recommended that wheelchair users do not go alone.
Address : 216-228 Nathan Rd, Yau Ma Tei
- Prudential Centre has multiple exits. The main entrance is located at 216-228 Nathan Road. There are many steps at the entrance and exit. Wheelchair users must take the elevator from the entrance of Dexing Street to each floor.
- Most of the passages in the Prudentia Center are still designed to be broad, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift on and off, located in the lobby near Tak Hing Street
- There are no ramps in most uneven places
- The ramp is steep, making it difficult for wheelchair users to get on and off
- Prudential Center has multiple accessible toilets, which are distributed throughout the mall, but all of them are locked and must be unlocked by the manager