There are a variety of stalls and shops in Litung Market to meet the daily needs of residents in Litung Village.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Lei Tung Market is a new type of market, clean and hygienic, with wide passages, which is very suitable for wheelchairs to go alone.
- Lee Tung Market is located on the 3rd floor of Lee Tung Shopping Centre. The main entrances and exits of the market are flat and wide, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most areas of the market have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the market