Choi Hung Road Market and Cooked Food Centre
Location: Choi Hung Road Market and Cooked Food Centre | Accessibility category: Choi Hung Road Market and Cooked Food Centre
Choi Hung Road Market and Cooked Food Centre is adjacent to the Rainbow Road Playground. It is a nostalgic market built in 1988 with the theme of rainbow. The exterior is rich in colors, with the blue and white sky as the main tone. The roof has seven arched transoms, a metaphor for the rainbow of colors. The Choi Hung Road Market and Cooked Food Centre are divided into two levels. The lower market and the upper level of the market have 116 stalls in the Cooked Food Centre. In addition to serving the nearby residents, it is also the athletes who come to the sports grounds, so a few stores are stationed in the market; and the cooked food center above not only provides food stalls and other dishes, but also provides a lot of nostalgic snacks: savory rice rolls, noodles , Wan Zi Wing, Tofu Flower and so on.
Rainbow Road Market and Cooked Food Centre have multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully takes into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Choi Hung Road Market and Cooked Food Centre are vast, so wheelchair users can go alone.
Address : 9 Sheung Hei St, San Po Kong
Enquiries : 2326-6564
Website : Related attractions URL
- Related Introduction :
- Goods Markets
- The main entrance of the Choi Hung Road Market and Cooked Food Centre is located at Shuangxi Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon. The entrance of the market is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most places in the market have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- The Shangluo Cooked Food Center has a lift, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the market