Lee On Shopping Centre is a small house shopping mall located in Lee On Village, Ma On Shan, New Territories. It mainly provides daily life needs for Lee On Village and the neighboring Kam Lung Court. In addition, there is also a market in the mall called "Lee On Market".
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, tactile floor plans, tactile guide paths, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are more Flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Lee On Shopping Centre is a shopping mall in the estate, and its status is broad, but it does not have accessible toilets. People with wheelchairs/handicapped need to pay attention to it.
- Lee On Shopping Centre is located at 23 Sha On Street, Ma On Shan, with multiple entrances and exits, one of which is located on LG3, which is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are no accessible toilets in Lee An Shopping Centre
Visually impaired facilities
- The mall has a tactile guide path and a tactile floor plan