The Ngong Ping Market, located on Lantau Island, Hong Kong, covers an area of 1.5 hectares. It is adjacent to the Ngong Ping Cable Car Station, the Big Buddha and the Po Lin Monastery. The architecture and garden design with Chinese cultural characteristics in the market blend with the unique natural scenery of Ngong Ping. . There are also four themed attractions in the market: "360VR Experience Hall", "360 Stage", "360 Motion Cinema" and "Walk with Buddha", providing a variety of leisure, dining and shopping experiences.
Ngong Ping 360 and Ngong Ping City have a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, accessible toilets, nursery rooms and special parking spaces for the disabled, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
If you want to experience the splendor and beauty of Lantau Island, Ngong Ping 360 and Ngong Ping Market are must-see places, with sufficient barrier-free facilities, wheelchair users can go alone.
- The entrances and exits of Ngong Ping Village are flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchair/handicapped people
- Most areas of Ngong Ping Village are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift on the 1st floor platform and restaurant
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Ngong Ping Village has multiple accessible toilets located throughout the market
- Ngong Ping Village has a nursery room
- There is a parking space dedicated to the disabled in Ngong Ping Village;
- Ngong Ping 360 has 2 dedicated parking spaces for the disabled