Kwai Fong Plaza is a shopping mall in public housing estates, adjacent to the MTR Kwai Fong Station. It mainly serves residents of Kwai Fong Village. The shops are mainly located on the ground floor to the first floor. The shops operate a variety of businesses, including Chinese, Japanese and Western cuisines, and convenience stores. , Supermarkets, beauty shops, pharmacies, barber shops and medical clinics, etc.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Kwai Fong Plaza is close to the Kwai Fong MTR station, and the place is still wide enough for wheelchair users to go alone.
Address : 177 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Chung
Enquiries : 2175-1150
- There are multiple exits in Kwai Fong Plaza, one of the main entrances and exits is located at the lift next to Kwai Oi Building, Kwai Fong
- Most areas of Kwai Fong Plaza have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are two lifts on and off, located next to Kwai Oi Building
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in Kwai Fong Plaza, which is located next to the Yinlong restaurant and has to push through two smoke-proof doors