Kuala Lumpur City Art Museum is a must-visit place for everyone who wants to experience the 360-degree panorama of Kuala Lumpur!
It is a tourist information center where visitors can obtain the "Kuala Lumpur Walking Tour Map" for free, and learn about the old look of Kuala Lumpur through printed materials, photos and miniature architectural models.
The Urban Planning Exhibition Hall is equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including passages and accessible toilets. The design has not yet taken into consideration the needs of wheelchairs/disabled persons. Most of the uneven areas are equipped with ramps, and there are no ramps for wheelchair users. It's harder to get up and down.
The urban planning exhibition hall is still quite open, and wheelchair users can only visit the underground exhibition hall. It is recommended that wheelchair users go with their friends.
- There are stone steps at the main entrance of the Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, wheelchair/handicapped people or staff assistance
- Most of the passages in the exhibition hall are designed to be broadly designed, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are a lot of stairs on the 2nd floor of the exhibition hall
- A small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The exhibition hall has an accessible toilet