Venue: In's Point | Accessibility category: Shopping malls | I barrier information: There are basic facilities at present, including entrances
It is one of the most special small shopping malls in Hong Kong. It is a dreamland for old boys, so most of the people who come here are adult men. Here you can find good-looking toys that are brand new or second-hand ancient understanding model toys. There are a lot of Lego stores. You can find them here, whether they are new or out-of-print styles, and most of them are cheaper than other places, but you should pay attention to buying things in more reputable stores.
Equipped with basic facilities, including entrances, passages and lifts are designed to take into consideration the needs of wheelchairs/handicapped persons. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
In's Point mainly sells trendy items. Wheelchair users are recommended to use the entrance on Nathan Road near Pik Street.
Address : Wing Kiu Building, Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei
- At present, there are two entrances located on Nathan Road, the main entrance has several steps of stone, and the other entrance has a ramp and lift to the first floor of the mall
- Most areas of the shopping malls are designed to be broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located in the ground floor lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are no accessible toilets in the mall