Citylink has dozens of unique to trendy In clothing stores, and also has a diversified retail store, selling trendy clothing, footwear accessories, and more restaurants that also serve delicacies from all over the world; large furniture and electrical chain stores have also entered Inside, let everyone experience all the fun of shopping. At the same time, gathering the retail layer of various travel agencies allows customers to easily enjoy the travel opportunities in various places.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Citylink Plaza is adjacent to Sha Tin Station and is easily accessible for wheelchair users.
- One of the entrances and exits of Citylink Plaza is connected to the Sha Tin MTR Station with an escalator
- A lift is required to go to other floors of the mall
- Most areas of Link City Plaza are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people to enter and exit
- There are only multiple lifts for loading and unloading
- Citylink Plaza has multiple accessible toilets on each floor