Choi Hei Road Park is a granite-themed theme park in Hong Kong. It is the largest granite park in Hong Kong. It provides winding walking trails and various recreational facilities. It connects the surrounding public housing estates with green belts. Facilities include sitting-out areas. , Water features, children's playgrounds, pebble roads, Tai Chi gardens and fitness areas for the elderly are managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, unobstructed toilets, tactile guide paths and tactile floor plans, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps. The road is relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Choi Hei Road Park Hong Kong's only granite theme park, the place is wide and spacious, it is recommended that wheelchair users and their families go together.
- Caixi Road Park has multiple entrances and exits, one of which is located on Caixi Road. The entrance is flat and wide, which is suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- Most parts of the park are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the park
Visually impaired facilities
- The park is equipped with a tactile guide path and a tactile floor plan to facilitate the visually impaired