West End Park
Location: West End Park | Accessibility category: Park | Accessibility information: West End Park is insufficient barrier-free
West End Park is an ancient park built on slopes with many old trees. It is a very secluded and low-usage park with a fitness area for the elderly.
West End Park is built on a slope with insufficient barrier-free facilities and steep ramps. It is recommended that wheelchair users do not go alone.
Although West End Park has beautiful scenery and a quiet environment, it is built on a slope and lacks barrier-free facilities. It is recommended that wheelchair users do not go alone.
Address : At the junction of Lyttelton Road and Oaklands Path, Mid-levels
- Related Introduction :
- West End Park has multiple entrances and exits. One of the entrances and exits is located in Ulan Shili. There are two steps at the entrance, wheelchair users or those who need escort assistance
- West End Park is built on slopes. Most of the local passages are designed to be wide, but it is difficult for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- Some passages have a large number of stairs
- All uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramps are relatively steep, making it difficult for wheelchair users to get on and off
- There are no accessible toilets in the park